Still No Sign Of Dylan Redwine After 6 Months
DENVER (CBS4) – He disappeared six months ago and there has been no sign of Dylan Redwine since.
The then 13-year-old Dylan vanished without a trace shortly before last Thanksgiving. His mother and father have very different theories about what happened to him.
“Six months may mark the day Dylan went missing, but every day has been a struggle since Nov. 19,” Dylan’s mother Elaine Redwine said.
Elaine Redwine opened up about the search for her son to CBS4’s Nina Sporano.
“It’s the most horrible, horrific emotion and experience anyone has to go through,” Elaine Redwine said.
[worldnow id=8896277 width=420 height=278 type=video]
Dylan disappeared from his father’s home outside of Durango. Since then Elaine Redwine’s thoughts about what happened to him haven’t changed.
“My gut is and always has from the very beginning, I know that Dylan’s father knows a lot more about this than he’s letting us know,” she…
View original post 200 more words